In the framework of iSAGE WP4 activities, Laparoscopic Artificial Insemination (LAI) with frozen imported semen from Alpine and Saanen Goats was conducted in Cukurova University, Research and Application Farm. New blood lines of two exotic breeds were introduced into existing herds for genetic improvement by means of LAI. Pregnancy rates of artificially inseminated goats with frozen-thawed semen are 70%. The work was conducted by ATAUNI and PAN.
- Great success of Laparoscopic Artificial Insemination in goats at Cukurova University
- The iSAGE project presented during IDELE 2025 meeting
- Seminar of the FAO-CIHEAM Network on Sheep and Goats: Extended deadline
- 8th International Conference on Information & Communication Technologies in Agriculture, Food and Environment
- Results of the workshops “The EU sheep meat forum”