In the framework of iSAGE WP4 activities, Laparoscopic Artificial Insemination (LAI) with frozen imported semen from Alpine and Saanen Goats was conducted in Cukurova University, Research and Application Farm. New blood lines of two exotic breeds were introduced into existing herds for genetic improvement by means of LAI. Pregnancy rates of artificially inseminated goats with frozen-thawed semen are 70%. The work was conducted by ATAUNI and PAN.
- iSAGE Turkish Partners’ Workshop at Nigde Omer Halisdemir University
- iSAGE at DairyCare final conference
- 2018 iSAGE Summer School (Zaragoza, Spain, 21-23 May)
- 2nd Workshop of iSAGE Spanish Partners at INIA
- iSAGE events in Toulouse: Modelling Workshop; 1st Project Review; WP Leaders & Industrial Partners Meeting; Visit to Project Farms