EIP-AGRI The European Innovation Partnership for Agricultural productivity and Sustainability (EIP-AGRI) was launched by the European Commission in 2012. It aims to foster a competitive and sustainable agriculture and forestry sector that “achieves more from less”. It contributes to ensuring a steady supply of food, feed and biomaterials, and to the sustainable management of the essential natural resources on which farming and forestry depend, working in harmony with the environment. To achieve this aim, the EIP-AGRI brings together innovation actors (farmers, advisors, researchers, businesses, NGOs, etc) and helps to build bridges between research and practice.
You are here: Home / Relevant projects
- Great success of Laparoscopic Artificial Insemination in goats at Cukurova University
- The iSAGE project presented during IDELE 2025 meeting
- Seminar of the FAO-CIHEAM Network on Sheep and Goats: Extended deadline
- 8th International Conference on Information & Communication Technologies in Agriculture, Food and Environment
- Results of the workshops “The EU sheep meat forum”