iSAGE is a 48 month project organised into 7 work packages (WPs).
The overall structure of the work plan was built to ensure:
- Active role for industry partners and other stakeholders from design and tests to dissemination;
- Case studies to investigate and test how to make sheep and goat industries more sustainable;
- Industry wide assessment of sustainability to find new innovations;
- Case studies to investigate and test how to improve sheep and goat industries;
- Pro-active involvement of end-users with their engagement through WP6;
- Management of non-technical and technical issues, which spans the whole work plan from analysis to tests.
Work Packages 1, 2, and 3 will be assessing and collecting information that is managed by WP6 (see above Figure 1). This information by will utilised by WPs 4 and 5 to identify the unique solutions and innovations. Once new innovations are tested, these will be fed back into WP 6 for dissemination. Project management (WP7) will providing administrative support to all WPs and partners.
Below are links to the different WPs and their roles and objectives.