iSAGE is a 48 month project organised into 7 work packages (WPs).
The overall structure of the work plan was built to ensure:
- Active role for industry partners and other stakeholders from design and tests to dissemination;
- Case studies to investigate and test how to make sheep and goat industries more sustainable;
- Industry wide assessment of sustainability to find new innovations;
- Case studies to investigate and test how to improve sheep and goat industries;
- Pro-active involvement of end-users with their engagement through WP6;
- Management of non-technical and technical issues, which spans the whole work plan from analysis to tests.
Work Packages 1, 2, and 3 will be assessing and collecting information that is managed by WP6 (see above Figure 1). This information by will utilised by WPs 4 and 5 to identify the unique solutions and innovations. Once new innovations are tested, these will be fed back into WP 6 for dissemination. Project management (WP7) will providing administrative support to all WPs and partners.
Below are links to the different WPs and their roles and objectives.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.